Ante-Natal Classes on the Gold Coast
It's your choice ...
Private in home classes or Saturday all day class
I believe choice is a fundamental right for prospective parents. Whether it is the choice of obstetrician or choice between private or public obstetric care, I provide a variety of flexible options to assist you to prepare for birth and early parenting.
Private in home ante-natal class
The traditional face to face classes can now be provided in your own home at a time that is convenient to you. The class can be a full antenatal class, caesarean class , refresher or breastfeeding and parenting class, this enables a dynamic and personalised service. I practice in the Pindara Private Hospital postnatal clinic, Gold Coast Private Hospital maternity unit, and work as Dr Andrew Cary’s midwife.
Saturday all day ante-natal class
This second option for traditional classes is for those who would like a group class. These are face to face and have a maximum of 7 couples. Saturday classes are from 9am until 4pm and refreshments are provided.
I also have the ability to provide a condensed class to refresh your memory if this is your second child, or if you know you are having a caesarean section and don’t require the traditional class.
ANTENATAL CLASSES ARE HELD IN
LEADING STEPS PAEDIATRIC CLINIC
Pindara Specialists Suites
Suite 4.05, Pindara Specialist Suites,
29 Carrara Street, Benowa 4217
The entrance for the new car park is on Carrara Street, opposite the entrance to Benowa Gardens. Take the lift to Level 4 and follow the corridor to Suite 4.05.
Nurture Co Blog
- From the time you announce you are pregnant, you are a target for advice. This may be helpful or confusing or a myth filtered down through generations.
- The best way for you to prepare yourself for labour and delivery is to be better informed.
- At Nurture Co, we are very much aware that for some women, the thought of giving birth is is a bit daunting.
- Mothers who give birth in private hospitals report being worse off than their public hospital counterparts.
- specializes and solely focuses on Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) -- the least invasive procedure available today for chronic back pain sufferers.
Contact Adrienne McRae
Nurture Co provides the women of the Gold Coast with a variety of options for their family’s health care.